Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Looking for a genuine mentor in Google Ads + affiliate marketing

Looking for a genuine mentor in Google Ads + affiliate marketing

Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone experienced in Google Search Ads and affiliate marketing who would be willing to mentor me or at least guide me in the right direction.

I am still a beginner, but I've been seriously learning Google Ads. I have already created & run a real campaign for a ClickBank affiliate product.

I handled the campaign myself, including:

  • Keyword research
  • Google Search campaign setup
  • Ad copy
  • Landing page creation
  • Conversion tracking
  • Google Tag setup
  • ClickBank affiliate tracking
  • Basic campaign optimization

Unfortunately, I haven't generated a sale yet. I am not looking for someone to promise me "make $10,000/month" or sell me a course.

I am looking for someone who has actually run profitable Google Ads affiliate campaigns & is willing to show me how they think about the process.

I'd especially like to learn:

  1. How experienced affiliates choose an offer before spending money.
  2. Which niches/products are suitable for Google Search Ads.
  3. How to calculate whether an affiliate offer can actually be profitable with paid traffic.
  4. How to choose keywords based on buying intent.
  5. How to structure the landing page and funnel.
  6. How to set up reliable conversion tracking.
  7. How much money/data to use for an initial test.
  8. How to determine whether to optimize, change the offer, or kill the campaign.


Submitted September 15, 2026 at 07:33AM by pape_rchaser777
via reddit https://ift.tt/0iMfKRh

No comments:

Post a Comment