Wednesday, September 23, 2026

I can set a 25% commission. Earning a creator’s trust is harder.

I can set a 25% commission. Earning a creator’s trust is harder.

I’m building OpenFate, a platform for BaZi, astrology, and self-discovery. I’ve been thinking about what it would take for someone to feel comfortable recommending it to their own audience.

The affiliate terms are straightforward: 25% recurring commission on eligible paid purchases, including subscription renewals, with a $50 payout minimum. What I can’t offer yet is reliable EPC data. The program is still young.

I’d like to hear from creators who cover astrology, relationships, or spirituality. What would you want to see before testing a new product—time to try it yourself, clear tracking, payout history, or something else? Blunt answers are welcome.

For transparency, I’m the founder, and these are the program details.



Submitted September 23, 2026 at 08:38PM by ivenzdev
via reddit https://ift.tt/jyvLQFD

No comments:

Post a Comment