Saturday, September 5, 2026

Abysmal click rate on FB Reels (1.5M views, 0 sales). Need funnel advice.

Abysmal click rate on FB Reels (1.5M views, 0 sales). Need funnel advice.

I run a FB Reels page in the joint pain/natural remedy niche (mostly older audience, ~30% US traffic). The organic reach is popping, but my traffic off-platform is essentially dead. I started running the page around 4 months ago, and in the last 28 days I got:

  • 1.5M views
  • 20k followers
  • The setup: "Comment YES" CTA -> Automated DM with a supplement affiliate link
  • The result: 36 link clicks total, 0 sales

I know FB message requests hide a lot of automated DMs, especially for an older demographic, but 36 clicks out of 1.5M views feels broken. I tried with freebie, but just gathered low purchase intent people on my email (around ~200 subs).

Feel like I'm going crazy. What would you do?



Submitted 2026-09-03T15:10:54Z by dagutu
via reddit https://ift.tt/YEy8wre

No comments:

Post a Comment