I’m looking for a few independent sales partners to help me grow an online business community for entrepreneurs. It’s fully remote and commission-based, with no fixed hours. I’m looking for people who are comfortable reaching out to potential customers, starting conversations and ultimately making sales.
Sales or business development experience would be great, but I’m also open to people who are relatively new to sales and genuinely want to learn. A little about me: I’m originally from the Netherlands, where I built and ran a large company before moving to Italy. For the past three years I’ve been working with entrepreneurs, and I’ve recently launched a new online community for business owners.
It’s still very early, which is exactly why I’m looking for people now. I’d like to build a small sales team that can grow alongside the business, with more freelance opportunities as we grow.
I’m also setting up a private WhatsApp group for the team where we can help each other with leads, conversations, sales and share what’s working. If you’re interested, send me a message with a little about yourself and any sales experience you have. I’ll send you the full details and commission structure privately.
Submitted September 20, 2026 at 02:45AM by Healthy-Tap6469
via reddit https://ift.tt/Z5129tJ
No comments:
Post a Comment