Just the other day I was checking Craigslist and there was a roofing company asking if someone could provide leads then they would give a commission.
I understand this blog is about online money and yes this involves working offline but you are not competing against millions but maybe 100 people in your area.
Money is given or earned in exchange for service provided. The example I gave would provide $900.00 per referral and if services bought. If you could do 4 a month that would be $3,600.
I imagine once you know what to look for and add in complimentary businesses such as gutter installation or chimney sweeps, the potential is a lot greater.
Referral marketing in my experience can be easier if you look at complimentary businesses and begin contacting them.
Just a little food for thought.
My website https://unrelentingseo.com contains many great resources. This day and age you will need to be a little more crafty when making money online.
No comments:
Post a Comment