Thursday, July 9, 2020

Hi guys new here

Hi guys I'm new here.

I have a niche Idea for my website.

I would like to write a blog about people getting scammed in a certain niche, and eventually offering them some sort of an educational program for them to buy. ( not my product but to dropship someone's else)

Any Ideas what kind of information I need to make this Idea into reality?

example:

How do I know which domain is good.

How can I know if my niche is a good Idea to SEO it ( if you know what I mean ), how do I research my keywords for example.

Is it possible to dropship someone else's product on my blog ?

How does it work in generally.

I would really love if someone can answer those questions for me :) Thanks a lot !



Submitted July 09, 2020 at 11:04AM by dinamit445 https://ift.tt/300kOwy

No comments:

Post a Comment