Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Social Media Marketing and The Traveling CEO

Hello everyone, I wanted to get a discussion going about the Social Media Marketing Agency and The Traveling CEO courses by Tai Lopez and the businesses behind them. I’m currently in the marketing industry and I think the Agency course will be a good fit for me to increase my potential. I’ve looked into The Traveling CEO but I think it may be too new to get a feel for it. I want to know what you guys think about the courses but mainly about the businesses and the industry. Even better, experiences in taking the course and actually starting the business. They’re both pretty hefty investments each about $1,000 (for the course) so it’d be nice to get talk going about them. NOTE: I’d like the keep an open discussion but the one thing I’d really like to request is that you don’t post biased opinions about Tai, his previous courses or your experiences with his PAST stuff. Just things about the courses mentioned. Also no “scam” comments if you haven’t actually bought something from him.



Submitted February 22, 2017 at 07:40AM by mellscott http://bit.ly/2Xdn80v

No comments:

Post a Comment