Thursday, February 8, 2018

Dutch or English name as personal brand?

I am working on setting up a personal brand where I will speak, teach and motivate accross social media platforms. This will be done in English.

Now, my official (Dutch) name is Sebastiaan Vaz (with two A's). However, I feel this will be difficult to communicate each time I have to say, for example, "Go to sebastiaanvaz.com, oh with two A's that is."

On the other hand, Sebastian Vaz just looks weird to me and does not feel like my real name. On top of that there are many other Sebastian Vaz's in the world, however very little if any Sebastiaan Vaz's.

The English version would I believe be much better to use as personal brand due to ease of communicaton and writing.

I have both .com domains, so I can use either.

What are your thoughts? It would be highly appreciated! Thanks.



Submitted February 08, 2018 at 02:18PM by SuperiorSeduction http://ift.tt/2C5HZY3

No comments:

Post a Comment